Just like that, March has come to a close and we are 25% done with 2021! I am so happy to be able to share my first monthly wrap up with everyone. This month like most months since COVID went by like a blur, yet so much happened. It was the month that I started Twitter, this blog, and even a Pinterest page.
You might be thinking this is a lot for me to handle all at once – it is. But with a little more breathing room at work, a super organized schedule, and a little less sleep, it’s all under control and fueled with my passion for reading and writing.
Here’s an overview of the books I read this month:
Books I read: 9
- All The Tides Of Fate – Adalyn Grace
- A Curse So Dark And Lonely – Brigid Kemmerer
- Shadow And Bone – Leigh Bardugo
- From Blood And Ash – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Fable – Adrienne Young
- Six of Crows – Leigh Bardugo
- Sea Of Kings (ARC) – Melissa Hope
- We Can’t Keep Meeting Like This (ARC) – Rachel Lynn Solomon
- Alice Fleck’s Recipes For Disaster (ARC) – Rachelle Delaney
Books I dnf’d: 1
- The Cruel Prince – Holly Black
You can check out my Goodreads page to read my reviews for each of these: https://www.goodreads.com/andreasbookcorner
This was a pretty good reading month for me! Despite how busy things were, I’m quite surprised at how I managed to finish 9 books. It’s probably because I’m not always sitting down, tea in hand when I’m reading. I use different strategies to fit reading into my day. If you’re interested in reading more about how I do that, you can check out 6 Ways To Read When You Have No Time.
How was your reading month? Have you read any of the books that I read this month? Let me know in the comments below.