Like I mentioned last month, June was probably going to be a busy month, and it was! The school year is finally over and report cards are done but there will be no rest because I’m also teaching Summer School this year.
Teaching high school kids is something I love doing so despite how time consuming teaching, marking, and prepping is, I’m still so happy to be able to have my job.
If you follow me on Instagram @andreasbkcorner and have been following my stories, you’ll know that I REALLY didn’t know if I’d finish a 6th book this month. Of course, I didn’t want to rush through a book just for the sake of book count but I also felt that finishing it before July could be attainable. Luckily, the second half of the book was really interesting to me so I breezed through it and was able to finish it in June.
Here’s an overview of the books I read this month:
Books I read: 6
- Queen Of Shadows – Sarah J. Maas
- So This Is Love – Elizabeth Lim
- Spin The Dawn – Elizabeth Lim
- One By One – Ruth Ware
- The Crown Of Gilded Bones – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- A Vow So Bold And Deadly – Brigid Kemmerer
I recently posted an in-depth review of So This Is Love by Elizabeth Lim! Click here to check it out.
Books I DNF’d: 1
- Unravel The Dusk – Elizabeth Lim
Find me on Goodreads!
You can check out my Goodreads page to read my reviews for each of these: https://www.goodreads.com/andreasbkcorner
Missed any of these posts this month?
- Reading A Genre Outside Of My Comfort Zone
- Do You Engage In Active Reading? FREE Printable Bookmarks
- BOOK REVIEW | So This Is Love by Elizabeth Lim
- 5 Perks Of Being A Book Blogger
- BOOK REVIEW | The Star-Crossed Sisters of Tuscany by Lori Nelson Spielman
- AUTHOR Q&A with Ryder Hunte Clancy
- 7 Book-Buying Mistakes I Used To Make
How are your summer writing projects going? If you’ve ever though of writing your own book or already have ideas for one, don’t get overwhelmed! Click here for a FREE printable step-by-step workbook that guides you through the planning process!
How was your reading month? Have you read any of the books that I read this month? Let me know in the comments below.
Until next time,